A Harmony Nail Spa holds customer service its highest regard. We are a leader in professional services, by licensed, trained staff. We are a leader in safety and sanitation and follow national guidelines for the protection of our staff and clients.
If you are dissatisfied with our services or products please tell the management right away. We will do what we can to satisfy you. We realize not all clients can be satisfied and A Harmony Nail Spa may not be the match you are looking for.
- Must call 24 hours ahead to change or cancel appointment or full price will be charged.
- All appointments required to have a confirmed form of payment when making reservation. Nothing will be charged at time of reservation, Credit Card, or Gift Certificate, check in advance. Bridal and large Parties required 50% deposit.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- no refunds, all sales final on all services
- service guarantee on valid complaints
- No refund on retail purchases, exchange only with receipt of purchase only within 30 days.
- If you are mean, irritable or discontent there will be a $100 charge
- Abuse to our staff will not be tolerated you will be ejected and fined $100, even midway through your service, and you will be charged full price
- Rudeness will not be tolerated in any fashion, if you are rude to our staff you will be asked to leave and will be charged full price for your service
- If you receive services from an independent contractor and have a complaint you must contact them directly, if you are still not satisfied please contact ahns mgt.
- Children are not permitted to be left unattended.
- If you break it, you buy it, please watch yourself and respect our merchandise
- Loud noisy children and loud talk are not permitted in the spa areas. Please be mindful of others having relaxing services.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks and the full amount of the check
- If you have an open wound, infectious disease, we will be unable to perform your service and you will be referred to a doctor for your and our safety
- We follow national guidelines for safety and sanitation, and if you do not inform us of existing medical conditions that could become aggravated as a result of services performed, we are released from any and all obligations
- If you receive an injury while having services performed management must be notified immediately at the time of occurrence or you forfeit any and all rights, and release A Harmony Nail Spa from harm and compensation
- If you are unsatisfied with a service while having one, you must notify the technician. The Service will be stopped and you will be offered another in its place by another technician if available. If you receive the entire service without notifying the technician you forfeit your right to a replacement service.
- We take negative reviews seriously as we guarantee our service, we will work to satisfy all those who have had a negative experience. If you have not brought your dissatisfaction to the attention of mgt you agree to not post and/or remove any negative public information about the company. We closely monitor review boards and do not allow defamation or slander and false accusations against the company. You agree to work directly with A Harmony Nail Spa to resolve your matter.
Thank you for adhering to our policies. If you have any questions or concerns we will be happy to speak with you
We reserve the right to change and/or amend these policies at any time with or without notice. Copyright 2012 ahns mgt.